Woodbury CT Real Estate Attorney
Experienced Southbury Connecticut Real Estate Attorney
SKilled Woodbury attorney James “Ted” Ryan was selected to the 2010 real estate Super Lawyers list (February 2010 issue of “Connecticut Magazine”). His quality legal services available to you include:
- Representing buyers, sellers, or lenders in real estate transactions
- Performing title searches in the land records
- Issuing title insurance policies for greater protection of the client
- Drawing deeds, mortgages, leases and contracts
- Closing mortgage transactions
Ted has personally searched real estate titles in area towns for more than 40 years. He is well aware that the purchase or sale of a home is a very significant and often emotional event and that “surprises” in a transaction can be one of life’s most stressful events. He constantly strives to provide clients with the knowledge necessary for their decision-making process. Ted delivers his hard work in a timely and cost-effective manner you will appreciate.
Contact us to arrange a consultation with real estate and estate planning attorney Ted Ryan, serving Woodbury, Southbury, Heritage Village, and surrounding towns by calling 203-405-0109 or sending an email. His office is located directly across US Route 6 from the Woodbury Post Office.